WIN A WOLVES AWAY 2021/22 SIGNED SHIRT
WIN A AWAY 2021/22 SHIRT SIGNED BY THE FIRST TEAM PRIZE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By participating in the win a Wolverhampton Wanderers 2021/22 Away shirt signed by members of the first team Prize Draw (the "Prize Draw"), you fully agree and accept these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions together with any specific instructions and terms for such Prize Draw which may be mentioned on the relevant section of the website (the "Prize Draw information").
- You must be aged 16 or over to participate. Proof of identity may be required.
- Employees of J.Carter Sporting Club Ltd, [trading as Castore Sportswear] or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the Prize Draw or helping to set up the Prize Draw shall not be permitted to enter the Prize Draw.
- By entering the Prize Draw you confirm that all information submitted by you is true, current, and complete.
- Prize Draw Information and How to Enter and Selection Process
- Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for internet access.
- In order to be entered into the draw, entrants are required to input their details on the Prize Draw form provided.
- The Prize Draw will be open from 11 August 2021. Closing date for entry will be at 11:59PM BST on 13 August 2021. After this date no further entries to the Prize Draw will be eligible for the Prize Draw.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries not received for whatever reason, including for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: The winner will be picked at random using a computer-generated selection process from all eligible and valid entries into the The Prize Draw received between the 11 August 2021 – 13 August 2021 via this specific link only - https://castore-sportswear.typeform.com/to/d1W9j3Es. The winner will be notified by email within three days of the closing date. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted within three days of the closing date or if the winner fails to communicate their acceptance of the prize within 48 hours of being contacted, or is unable to comply with these Prize Draw T&Cs, J.Carter Sporting Club Ltd [trading as Castore Sportswear] reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- The prize is: 1 (one) Wolverhampton Wanderers 2021/22 Replica Away Shirt signed by members of the Wolverhampton Wanderers first team. Please note: not guaranteed to be signed by every member of the first team squad. Size requests are not available for this prize.
- The prize is subject to these Prize Draw T&Cs, and any further regulations relating to the use of the prize. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to comply with any and all applicable terms and conditions and regulations.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is non-‐refundable and non-‐ Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, J.Carter Sporting Club Ltd [trading as Castore Sportswear], reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- J.Carter Sporting Club Ltd [trading as Castore Sportswear], reserves the right in its sole discretion to withhold delivery of the prize until proof of eligibility and/or identity has been confirmed. If such proof is not produced on request, J.Carter Sporting Club Ltd [trading as Castore Sportswear] may disqualify the entrant from the Prize Draw. If the entrant is disqualified another winner will be redrawn and picked at random using a computer-generated selection process from all eligible and valid entries received between the 11 August 2021 – 13 August 2021.
- The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these Prize Draw T&Cs, in the event they are unable to do so then J.Carter Sporting Club Ltd [trading as Castore Sportswear] reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- Personal Data
- By participating in the Prize Draw, you acknowledge that your name and e-‐mail address and will be made available to J.Carter Sporting Club Ltd [trading as Castore Sportswear].
- J.Carter Sporting Club Ltd [trading as Castore Sportswear] must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation we will keep a record of anonymised (for example, by customer reference number) successful entries and the address county of successful entrants, and will supply such list to anyone who validly requests such information at firstname.lastname@example.org writes to us at 1 Central Street, Manchester, M2 5WR (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the draw. If you object to any or all of your customer number, surname, county and successful entry ID being published or made available, please contact us at email@example.com. In such circumstances, we must still provide the information and successful entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request. If an entrant has any questions about these terms and conditions, including any request to exercise their legal rights under the data protection law, they should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any entrant must comply with any directions given to him or her by J.Carter Sporting Club Ltd [trading as Castore Sportswear] including but not limited to any and all relevant laws, rules and regulations.
- Any entrant who enters or attempts to enter the Prize Draw in a manner, which in Carter Sporting Club Ltd determine, is contrary to these Prize Draw T&Cs or is unfair, fraudulent or unjust to other entrants or is otherwise not in the spirit of the Prize Draw (including without limitation tampering with the operation of the Prize Draw, hacking, cheating, deception, or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or J.Carter Sporting Club Ltd [trading as Castore Sportswear] / or any of its agents or representatives), may be rejected from the Prize Draw at J.Carter Sporting Club Ltd [trading as Castore Sportswear] sole discretion.
- J.Carter Sporting Club Ltd [trading as Castore Sportswear] may cancel or amend the Prize Draw, the prize, Prize Draw information, or these Prize Draw T&Cs without prior notice and for any reason, including (without limitation) in the case of a manifest error. Any changes will be posted either within the Prize Draw information or these Prize Draw T&Cs.
- J.Carter Sporting Club Ltd [trading as Castore Sportswear] cannot guarantee that the services relating to the Prize Draw will be free from errors or omissions nor that they will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition. Without limiting clause 6(c), J.Carter Sporting Club Ltd [trading as Castore Sportswear] reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Prize Draw in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Prize Draw is not capable of being conducted as specified in these Prize Draw T&Cs or in the event of system failure, maintenance or repair, network issue, a virus, computer bug or unauthorised human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality, or normal course of the Prize Draw, including, but not limited to the unavailability of the vote, poll, competition or prize draw entry platform before the closing date, or for strike, lock-‐out, labour dispute, illness, act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, riot, civil commotion, accident, epidemic or pandemic, malicious damage, fire, flood and/or storm, compliance with law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, breakdown of plant, machinery or transportation. J.Carter Sporting Club Ltd [trading as Castore Sportswear] is not responsible for any loss or damage caused to you as a result of any of these occurrences.
- The Prize Draw and these Prize Draw T&Cs will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- J.Carter Sporting Club Ltd [trading as Castore Sportswear] team may be contacted via email at email@example.com.
- The promoter of this Prize Draw is: J.Carter Sporting Club Ltd [trading as Castore Sportswear], is a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 09670915 and VAT number GB 220 5568 30 (referred to as "Castore", "we", "us" or "our"). Our registered office at 1 Central Street, Manchester, M2 5WR. Our VAT number is GB 220 5568 30.