WIN 4 X WEST INDIES V ENGLAND APEX TEST MATCH TICKETS
WIN 4 x TICKETS FOR WEST INDIES V ENGLAND 3rd APEX TEXT SERIES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By participating in the win 4 x West Indies v England Apex Text Series tickets competition Prize Draw (the "Prize Draw"), you fully agree and accept these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions together with any specific instructions and terms for such Prize Draw which may be mentioned on the relevant section of the website (the "Prize Draw information").
- You must be aged 18 or over to participate. Proof of identity may be required.
- Employees of J.Carter Sporting Club Ltd, [trading as Castore Sportswear] or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the Prize Draw or helping to set up the Prize Draw shall not be permitted to enter the Prize Draw.
- By entering the Prize Draw you confirm that all information submitted by you is true, current, and complete.
- Prize Draw Information and How to Enter and Selection Process
- Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for internet access.
- In order to be entered into the draw, entrants are required to input their details on the Prize Draw form provided.
- The Prize Draw will be open from 18 March 2022. Closing date for entry will be at 11:59PM (GMT) on 22 March 2022. After this date no further entries to the Prize Draw will be eligible for the Prize Draw.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries not received for whatever reason, including for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: The winner will be picked at random using a computer-generated selection process from all eligible and valid entries into the The Prize Draw received between the 18 March 2022 – 22 March 2022 via this specific link only - https://castore-sportswear.typeform.com/to/rPgK4Xyw. The winner will be notified by email within 48 hours of the closing date. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted within seven days working days of the closing date or if the winner fails to communicate their acceptance of the prize within 48 hours of being contacted, or is unable to comply with these Prize Draw T&Cs, J.Carter Sporting Club Ltd [trading as Castore Sportswear] reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- There will be one (1) Winner of four (4) CAT 1 West Indies v England 2022 tickets for the 3rd Apex Text Series played at the Grenada National Cricket Stadium, St George's, Grenada, taking place on a day of winners preferred choice. The days available to choose from include Thursday 24 March 2022, Friday 25 March 2022, Saturday 26 March 2022, Sunday 27 March 2022 and Monday 28 March 2022. The winner will only be allowed to pick one day to attend.
- Hotel and travel expenses are not included and will not be covered by Castore. Winners are responsible for making travel and accommodation arrangements around the match.
- Any other costs incurred that are incidental to the fulfilment of the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- The Prize cannot be transferred, refunded or exchanged for a cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part of it) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- The prize is subject to these Prize Draw T&Cs, and any further regulations relating to the use of the prize. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to comply with any and all applicable terms and conditions and regulations.
- The Prize cannot be transferred, refunded or exchanged for a cash alternative. J.Carter Sporting Club Ltd [trading as Castore Sportswear], reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these Prize Draw T&Cs, in the event they are unable to do so then J.Carter Sporting Club Ltd [trading as Castore Sportswear] reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, the Promoter, its associated companies and its agents exclude responsibility and all liability to the maximum extent permitted by law, including in respect of (without limitation): a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion; b) any changes to, supply of or use of the Prize; and c) any act or default of any third party supplier, which are beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the details of the Promotion or Prize in the event of unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control (including changes to the match fixtures and timings.
- The Promoter and/or its agencies do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure, regardless of cause, including, for example, equipment failure, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; which may restrict, delay or prevent the transmission or receipt of your entry or which may be regarded as spam or junk mail.
- If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or un-sportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the Promotion or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
- The Winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guests whilst enjoying the Prize. The Promoter (and anyone acting on its behalf) reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude a Winner and/or guest from participation in the Prize if a Winner and/or their guest fail to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or a Winner and/or guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
- By participating in the Prize Draw, you acknowledge that your name and e-‐mail address and will be made available to J.Carter Sporting Club Ltd [trading as Castore Sportswear].
- J.Carter Sporting Club Ltd [trading as Castore Sportswear] must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation we will keep a record of anonymised (for example, by customer reference number) successful entries and the address county of successful entrants, and will supply such list to anyone who validly requests such information at email@example.com writes to us at 1 Central Street, Manchester, M2 5WR (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the draw. If you object to any or all of your customer number, surname, county and successful entry ID being published or made available, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, we must still provide the information and successful entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request. If an entrant has any questions about these terms and conditions, including any request to exercise their legal rights under the data protection law, they should contact email@example.com
- Any entrant must comply with any directions given to him or her by J.Carter Sporting Club Ltd [trading as Castore Sportswear] including but not limited to any and all relevant laws, rules and regulations.
- Any entrant who enters or attempts to enter the Prize Draw in a manner, which in Carter Sporting Club Ltd determine, is contrary to these Prize Draw T&Cs or is unfair, fraudulent or unjust to other entrants or is otherwise not in the spirit of the Prize Draw (including without limitation tampering with the operation of the Prize Draw, hacking, cheating, deception, or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or J.Carter Sporting Club Ltd [trading as Castore Sportswear] / or any of its agents or representatives), may be rejected from the Prize Draw at J.Carter Sporting Club Ltd [trading as Castore Sportswear] sole discretion.
- J.Carter Sporting Club Ltd [trading as Castore Sportswear] may cancel or amend the Prize Draw, the prize, Prize Draw information, or these Prize Draw T&Cs without prior notice and for any reason, including (without limitation) in the case of a manifest error. Any changes will be posted either within the Prize Draw information or these Prize Draw T&Cs.
- J.Carter Sporting Club Ltd [trading as Castore Sportswear] cannot guarantee that the services relating to the Prize Draw will be free from errors or omissions nor that they will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition. Without limiting clause 6(c), J.Carter Sporting Club Ltd [trading as Castore Sportswear] reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Prize Draw in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Prize Draw is not capable of being conducted as specified in these Prize Draw T&Cs or in the event of system failure, maintenance or repair, network issue, a virus, computer bug or unauthorised human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality, or normal course of the Prize Draw, including, but not limited to the unavailability of the vote, poll, competition or prize draw entry platform before the closing date, or for strike, lock-‐out, labour dispute, illness, act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, riot, civil commotion, accident, epidemic or pandemic, malicious damage, fire, flood and/or storm, compliance with law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, breakdown of plant, machinery or transportation. J.Carter Sporting Club Ltd [trading as Castore Sportswear] is not responsible for any loss or damage caused to you as a result of any of these occurrences.
- The Prize Draw and these Prize Draw T&Cs will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- J.Carter Sporting Club Ltd [trading as Castore Sportswear] team may be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The promoter of this Prize Draw is: J.Carter Sporting Club Ltd [trading as Castore Sportswear], is a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 09670915 and VAT number GB 220 5568 30 (referred to as "Castore", "we", "us" or "our"). Our registered office at 1 Central Street, Manchester, M2 5WR. Our VAT number is GB 220 5568 30.